Monday, February 27, 2012

Why Is This So Late

(click the card for photos)
Some of you are certain that I am a jerk, or just lazy for not getting around to posting the wrap up from the last ride. You're probably right. I've told myself that I am way too busy to get around to put the photos online, write a little something about where we went and allude to the upcoming ride. Sounds easy enough when I put it that way. Shit. What is my problem?

February was our 55th installment of the Full Moon Fiasco, and it took us to a familiar location, The Viking. We've been there multiple times, and every time I called ahead with a warning that we would be a hundred strong and every time they came up short with staffing. This time a loyal Lifetime Member For Life mentioned that ownership had changed hands, and that they were excited to have us visit. Great. Let's go.
We show up to welcoming arms, and they served us just as fast as they could. I certainly didn't hear any complaining, but it was loud. If you have any comments, feel free to add.
The night was relatively short for me because I had to be all responsible and shit. Whatever. I hope everyone had a good time.I know I did. Thanks for coming out, and putting up with my procrastination.

100+ riders; 27ยบ and clear.

Stay tuned for info on the March Fiasco 56.

1 comment:

  1. Uh hey there. Isn't the full moon this Thursday? We going anywhere? Any plan? I don't hate you, I think you're awesome, but I do want to make sure we're actually going somewhere. Just sayin' ;) Worst case we could ride around then ride back to the Swamp if no other venues are available.

    -Datsun Matt

    ReplyDelete